Friday, July 2, 2010

Color Correction

Dear all
Yup, I know it's only been a day since I started posting my introduction, including introducing my logo formally. Okay... I'll definitely post up more works of mine in time but I won't rush into things -isn't it good to take a step at a time? The tortoise won, not the hare... if you get my meaning. Anyway, one reason why I don't wish to upload my works soon because I've yet to re-edit in adding the copyright symbol along with getting that Creative Commons' help to protect them from plagiarism.
Today's post will be about my works i.e. photos in which Color Correction is done upon them. I'll paste both before and after the abovementioned edit so as for viewers to see the contrast. Until then, enjoy and drop your comment! (I repeat; DROP YOUR COMMENT!)

Photo #1:

Before

Well, on the left is before the edit from my image. The following image is, needless to say, the color-corrected one. And, yes, I had a copy of my Final-Year-Project DVD in my hand.










After

This is the color-corrected one. Somehow, my smirk reminds me of Kadoya Tsukasa from K.R Decade -some arrogant protagonist.











---------------------------------------------------------

Photo #2

Before

This was taken sometime ago. Initially, it was intended for my own personal graduation video but I abandoned that project. Not wanting to put it to waste, I decided to correct this one too.
Good memory comes with good colours...
Really, the one of the left here is the raw file; gray-ish colour, lack of colour et cetera... et cetera... Well, the girl on the far left suggested Photoshop (gotta be kidding -initially I thought I'd have a disadvantage in dealing with the photo). Eventually, things turned to be alright and nearly-perfect... See for yourself below...

After

Aha! Somehow, the rightful colors returned to the image after the edit -I'm serious!! Photoshop does work, after all... Sigh... I thought someone attempted to crack a joke! (no offence, really)



I repeat: This is the color-corrected image





-------------------------------------------------
Photo #3

Before


A third one. On the left is the raw image and below the color-corrected version. Do I need to say more?













After

Coincidentally, I did something that led to my satisfaction of this edited version.













----------------------------------------------------


Photo #4

Before


How could I forgot my men-in-black friends from School of Engineering? P.S: I should have been in the middle since I was the odd one to be dressed in non-black clothes. I love the law of balance.










After

I thought I looked as sheepish as Master Ip Man portrayed by Donnie Yen.












============================================

Lastly but not the least...



On your left is another raw image while below is its color-corrected version...









Erm... I was wondering if anyone catch a joke in the last pair of photo?




Cameraman in the photo had a good time playing with his camera. Wait a second -wasn't he supposed to be taking the shot??









-------------------------------------------



So the stars in the photo said;

"That's why we stood impatiently under the colourful lights whereas he in the grayscale!"



THE END



Peace

1 comment:

  1. only the 2nd and the last looks natural. the rest is a bit over-saturated. the colours just pop.

    urs truly
    eleven.

    ReplyDelete