Thursday, July 1, 2010

IzDesign Introduction

Dear all
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for dropping by a visit to this Blog. As mentioned in my profile, this Blog serves as a portfolio of my works in aspects of designs. Basically what I will do while spending some time in building up my own website (I'm still learning, really) is posting up designs in each post. First, I will start with posting my logo, which you'd have probably taken notice right at the top of this Blog.
In addition, I do poster design (and I did it once, which I will be posting it up in here in my upcoming posts... probably) but mainly logos and symbols. For more information, do check out my profile on the right. In addition to that, I do not only do designing but as well as motion graphics. Hence, visit not only this website but as well as http://izfables.blogspot.com/ and drop your comment on the videos I have done. Until, then thank you for dropping.
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment