Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kamen Riders Tofu Version


Peace

To all those who dropped by your comments in the tagbox, I would like to thank you for your sincere comments. Thank you for all your supports and advices. I'll do my best to heed your advices should you have any for me. I am truly sorry for any late response especially in posting up a forth post (and yes, always expect a design from me whenever there's a post).

It might be a little hassle of me to put up some works that require necessary copyright protection. I thought of initially putting a logo which I did for some Mathematics course (I was told I'd be paid but apparently not after a loooonnnnnggggg silence from the client), posting up a DVD design which I made for my second Final-Year-Project whilst I was in my third and final year in Republic Polytechnic and some signs which I've yet to put copyright protection on them.

And yes, as the title of this post implies, ladies and gentlemen... I present you... (*drums rolling*)


Haha! Kamen Riders!


This was designed a year ago as my participation in the Tofu design competiton -apparently, I was not the winner (or probably there was some problem as I submitted this work via email?)
During the year I designed the work, Kamen Rider Decade was the tenth Heisei Rider in the Heisei Rider Series. Probably I did this to celebrate its 10th anniversary, perhaps. Go on and count all those primary Riders from the Heisei series from Kuuga to Decade -only fans know what I mean. Have fun as you view some of the bad Riders got crushed in my artwork! Geez!
Signing out, wishing you all peace!
P.S: This design is ONLY a fanmade! I don't own a copyright to the producers of Kamen Rider franchise!

No comments:

Post a Comment