Saturday, July 10, 2010

IP MAN TRILOGY

Dear all


First and foremost, I would like to thank those who have dropped by comments on both the tagboard on the right and below (the one provided by Blogspot itself). I truly appreciate them and hope you would come back again and drop more comments regarding my upcoming works.


However, as today's post is not only about thanksgiving, I will update you with my latest work.


Now, I personally believe Ip Man movies are growing in popularity, not to mention the grandmaster by that name itself -commonly known as one who taught Bruce Lee. Upon watching all three movies i.e. Ip Man, Ip Man 2 and Ip Man: The Legend is Born, I thought of making sort of poster or wallpaper out of interest.


So ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you...

Yes, the Ip Man Trilogy! Well, I include Dennis To as the younger Ip Man so as not to left out anyone at the top left hand corner among the three Ip Mans. As usual, do drop by your comments about what you think of the above piece of artwork, thanks! God Bless!

P.S: I don't own Ip Man franchise or any of the images above used as a montage for my work. The above work is only a tribute to all Ip Man films. Yes, Ip Man has undeniably become an inspiration to many especially practitioners of martial arts. And the work of mine is a tribute to him and probably all the production crews who worked tirelessly in producing the semi-biopic films of the grandmaster. Me, a fan? Probably and possibly...


No comments:

Post a Comment